Magazine brand concept
Quote/Quote is a magazine that highlights unfinished art/design and emphasizes its purpose with an unfinished visiual identity... And while Q/Q is only an idea, the plan is to make it a reality.
Branding strategy of Q/Q employs a plethora of fonts, logos, and loose layouts. Unfinished work has no particular look, so why should this brand?
The magazine's mascot, Sketchy Q, is featured in signage, social media, and the magazine itself.
Signage follows the same identity: understated and "loose". Segways to the Q/Q website and magazine submission form.
To be featured in the magazine, artists will have access to a submission form which will be emailed to QQ headquarters (me) with attached artwork
(jpegs, pdfs, mov., mp4, mp3, tiff, png,).
Social media serves the purpose of:
- Highlighting submitted work, primarily video/audio-based work as those are best viewed moving
- Notifying followers of submission deadlines and updates
- Having Sketchy Q boost brand presence with cheesy tiktok dances.
- Best way to view submitted video/audio-based work.
- Featuring submissions that didn't make the cut.
- Archiving all submissions from past magazine volumes.